» The Darkest Star
Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:44 pm by Brokka

» The Slug's Domain
Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:47 pm by Brokka

» The Mission.
Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:15 pm by Celeria

» A Shriek in the Darkness.
Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:44 am by Celeria

» What? Even The Doctor Has an Origin Story?
Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:58 pm by Gelth

Most active topics
To Kill a Legend
Outbound
The Slug's Domain
Little Training Jam - Okara
The Game Plan
Analyse This!
The Doctor Will See You Now...
From Out of the Cold
The Mission.
The Darkest Star

Share | 

Tercres

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tercres

PostSubject: Tercres   Mon May 11, 2015 1:05 pm

Name of your character: Tercres

Race: Saiyan

Power level: 10,000.

Appearance: Tercres is 6'4 ft tall and weights 242 pounds, his eyecolor is black and he has a scar and an eyepatch over his right eye. He has short blue hair and is wearing standard saiyan armor.

Background:

Tercres was born on Planet Vegeta as the youngest of the family. Since he was a child he had a desire to be equal or better than his two older brothers. He kept getting in fights and troubles because of that. With every passing year and every fight he lost, his desire became larger and larger and he swore he wouldn't let anything stop him from obtaining what he wants. When he was old enough to join the military, his two older brothers issued him a challenge -if he could beat both of them he could join the military but if he lost, he would have to give up on his dream and be branded a weakling.

His quest for achieving greatness had hit its first obstacle but that was an obstacle he needed to overcome and prove that he was not easy to get rid of. He accepted the challenge that his brothers issued and after a long and exhausting battle, he managed to beat them both.During the later years of training and employ in the military service, Tercres continued trying to test and prove his worth to himself and to others and he trained like crazy, but he felt that something was missing. Even though he started to get noticed by some senior members of the military, he wasn't progressing fast enough like he planned and that angered him a lot.

Throughout the following years, the missions he was getting went mostly like he planned the forces he faced were no match for the power of him of his teammates, so he became arogant and too confident in his abilities.

Then, came the one mission that would chance him in a way he couldn't even imagine.The mission was simple -  go to some remote planet in the system and wipe out every living thing on it. He had done such missions many times before, investing little effort.

When they landed on the planet, they started systematically wiping out everything in their path, but about halfway throughout the mission, his team came across resistance and then it happened. Tercres engaged in a fight against three members of the resistance certain that they  were no match for him. At first he was toying with them, letting them hit him multiple times instead of destroying them with one attack and he ended up paying a grave price for his arrogance. Because of his carelessness, one of the men from the resistance managed to slip behind Tercres  without Tercres noticing it, and locked him in a choke hold while other two lunged at him. He managed to fight off the one holding him and one of the two that attacked him, but it was too late.

The third one had managed to shove his claws into Tercres’ eyesocket and ripped out his right eye. Although Tercres was able to kill the last one and complete the mission, the damage was done.  He was left disfigured and destroyed by the fact that he, a member of the saiyan race, allowed himself to be outsmarted by a bunch of lowlives he came to destroy.   When they returned home, he became the laughing stock of other saiyans and he was constantly mocked because of his defect.

Slowly, he had started to become a shell of his former self, consumed by doubt that maybe what were they saying was true and he was worthless. But one day during training, one of his former squad mates, a green-haired woman who had risen to the rank of Commander, came up and told him that he couldn't let his defect get in the way of his progress, to stop with the self-pity and to man up. Those words echoed in his head a couple of moments and awakened his buried pride and his desire to prove himself worthy.

On that day, he swore that he would use his defect as a fuel to overcome any obstacle and become more powerful,  so that he could some day stand tall and proud before everybody who had doubted him and his power, including himself.  New and rejuvinated, Tercres went to work for PTO doing all sorts of assignments for them, hoping to advance in their ranks and in his power. He was on one such assignment when planet Vegeta was destroyed by Frieza.  He took refuge on a remote world, waiting and hoping that some day, he would become strong enough to avenge his people.  

Techniques:

Death Beam - is a lethal and powerful technique. The user extends his right arm and fires a small, very fast, bullet-like beam of ki from his index finger or the palm of his hand, which barrels down and pierces through an opponent. It is able to be fired exceedingly quickly while maintaining precise aim. It can also be used in rapid fire.

Omega Blaster - is an expanding energy sphere technique. It changes from a small energy sphere into an enormous energy bomb of devastating power. Not only can the user control the size of this attack, but he can also power it up by launching ki blasts into it to push it forward, making it even more powerful and destructive.

Telepathy - is a way to communicate with others using one's mind.

Wolf Fang Fist - is a technique of rapid, charged melee strikes empowered by a wolf totem. It is a unique attack in that no energy is directly expelled from the user, rather ki energy empowers the strikes with incredible force. The technique is shown as a flurry of punches and kicks that seem much more effective and powerful.

Energy Barrier - is both a defensive and an offensive technique. The user charges their ki around them, forming a transparent barrier of either golden or silver energy. This technique can be used to deflect or dampen attacks or it can be used as an offensive attack, damaging the surroundings and opponents it touches.

Theme Song (optional): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Veradun on Wed May 13, 2015 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Celeria
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Tercres   Mon May 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Looks ok to me! lol!

It's good to have you in the game! Very Happy

Gonna wait for an amen from the General because we assigned him the role of approving profiles before I move your app to the Original Characters section! Basketball

Welcome to the game! cheers

• Character profiles:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://monamiyamoto.deviantart.com/
Brokka
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Tercres   Tue May 12, 2015 1:18 pm

Overall, this is permissible. However, there are parts of this application that must be revised - the General decrees it! First and foremost, the saiyans did not enlist in any kind of academy. Society was a little more of a 'free for all' in that regard, as the strong prevailed and championed the art of combat independently, and never trained under any kind of academy instructors to hone their skills. We are 'survival of the fittest' at its finest, and you either prevail or perish.

Secondly, to be even considered as one of the chosen 200 survivors I command that you delineate exactly what made Tercres worthy! Outline for me - in greater detail - the trials he faced, and any litany of successes or failures that he might have endured.

Once these alterations are made, I will be happy to grace you with my stamp of approval.

General Brokka.
Back to top Go down
Gelth
True Villain
True Villain

PostSubject: Re: Tercres   Tue May 12, 2015 1:18 pm

Man, that Brokka is such a dick...
Back to top Go down
Celeria
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Tercres   Tue May 12, 2015 1:50 pm

Lol, why did I think using him to approve apps would be a good idea... xD

Anyway, we just established that the saiyans had no real academy to prepare in. Personally, I never thought about that before. xD

But I do agree with the fleshing out part - I'd love to learn more of his trials and successes, it will make the character more "real" and make you feel closer to him. Very Happy

• Character profiles:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tercres

PostSubject: Re: Tercres   Wed May 13, 2015 9:11 am

I hope that General Brokka will be pleased with the changes that I have made.

If not, I would ask Gelth to multiply his power a couple of times and bitchslap Brokka for a few minutes or for Celeria to play a little game with the General that I'd like to call "You tore off my tail, your ass is mine."

Back to top Go down
Celeria
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Tercres   Wed May 13, 2015 9:24 am

Pfff, his ass is already hers, he just hasn't realized it yet. lol!

As a matter of fact - everyone's is. Muahahahaha! Twisted Evil

• Character profiles:

Back to top Go down
Brokka
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Tercres   Wed May 13, 2015 9:49 am

Silence.

Your application is provisionally approved, pending the omission of all reference to this 'academy' you still continue to speak of. Your attention to detail is appalling, and as such, I would profess an enduring desire to destroy you on the battleground, if you didn't already wreak of such mediocrity.

Overall your history is acceptable, and I concede that you have included enough detail to gain my stamp of approval.

As for the Commander, you severely misunderstand the history between the two of us. It was in fact her ass that was mine. And didn't she just give me it time and time again...

Hmph.

General Brokka.

Back to top Go down
Celeria
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Tercres   Wed May 13, 2015 9:53 am

Ooh, touchy. Razz

Welcome aboard, man! cheers

Moving to the Original Characters section. Very Happy

• Character profiles:

Back to top Go down
Chardok

PostSubject: Re: Tercres   Fri May 15, 2015 11:57 am

Let me be THE FIRST! to wish you many bloody noses and broken teeth!
Back to top Go down
Cayenna
NPC
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Tercres   Sat May 16, 2015 12:49 am

And I'll be the first to break one in! *crackes knuckles*

We'll see what you're made of. Twisted Evil

Hey Char, first one to deck him gets the other one's next meal! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tercres   

Back to top Go down