Dragonball: Shintai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball: Shintai

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mission.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Celeria
Commander
Commander
Celeria

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:11 am

A total of three saiyan ground teams had gathered in the inner circle of the briefing room, while the rest of the group loitered in the outer circle. All soldiers were required to attend the upcoming address, as today they would officially be administered as Lord Cooler's efficient long-range weaponry. In the past two weeks, all of the saiyan warriors were awakened from cryosleep, trained and equipped for their upcoming assignments. The saiyans would lend their unique set of skills to an overlord once again.

It seemed as though every soldier and medical attendant in Cooler's employ were present, save for those currently on off-planet missions. There weren't only saiyans in the fray, but aliens of all sizes and various appearances - all united by their standard issue uniforms bearing the sigil of Lord Cooler.

The responsibility of the address fell to Captain Salza, the head of Lord Cooler's prized armored squadron. He approached the speaker's post boastfully, looking down upon the commoners with eager, proud eyes, beaming with superiority.

"Stand to attention, you lot! For you are about to be instructed in-"

Salza's speech was interrupted by the sudden realization that no one was really listening. The crowd still rambled on to each other and he even managed to pick up lines of mockery directed at him, interspersed with bouts of roaring laughter. Salza began to fume, his stomach filling with disgust for these lowlifes. He tried to get their attention a few more times, albeit in vain. Each attempt further fueled his rage, until he raised his finger to the crowd, intent on extinguishing a few of these insolent fools. However, as he took aim, he suddenly felt a sudden and painful grip on his shoulder followed by a quick but considerable push to the side. So considerable that he actually struggled to keep his footing.

"Stand aside, Captain." - her voice spoke calmly, yet gave no doubt that she was in fact giving out an order.

The imposing green-haired woman took the speaker's post. She looked even more massive in her new armor than when they picked her and her pathetic subordinates off that barren rock. The Captain still could not quite come to terms with the fact that this woman had easily bested him, that this mere saiyan had almost twice his own power. He smirked, though, assured that a saiyan always gets what a saiyan deserves, sooner or later.

As soon as Celeria stepped up, a few soldiers caught a glimpse of her hair and looked at her, suddenly finding nothing more to say. The Commander looked bigger, stronger, immensely more powerful, clad in gold and velvet. Her face was as stern and unrelenting as the day she met them at their awakening. But something was different - her gaze was locked straight, the muscles in her neck indefinitely - the commander seemed to have an unyielding grimace of war. Her gaze fell to the congregation as her chest rose with a deep inhale.

"ATTENTION!"

Her cry was precise and powerful, as if a wave of ki had cut clean through the air. The whole gigantic dome and everyone in it went quiet.

"I am your general and I am here to inform you of your duties.

Over the course of the next few hours, each and every one of you will be given information regarding your upcoming mission. You will be sorted into teams and all teams will undergo necessary preparation which will begin at 02:00 hours and last until satisfactory results are achieved.

Throughout the training and the mission, absolute discipline as well as absolute physical and mental proficiency is required. Failure to adhere to these standards will result in either disciplinary measures or your certain death on the battlefield."

Celeria paused for a moment, taking in the reactions from the group. She felt fear and apprehension, even among saiyan soldiers. But she would not tell them lies. The truth of the matter is she had no idea what Cooler was about to put them through. And each soldier, saiyan or not, would have to give it their all to survive.

"Never forget" - she continued proudly - "Your utmost, most solemn duty is to succeed in your mission and come out alive! Absolute victory! No other outcome is acceptable."[/b]

The crowd, seemingly encouraged by her end note began to cheer. Celeria promptly turned on her heel and left the speaker's post, her vibrant violet cape waving after her. As she approached the door, she turned her eyes to Lord Cooler, who had been observing the entire address from the shadows. At his side was Captain Salza, with a look that betrayed his bruised ego.

"That was quite a speech, General. Well done." - Lord Cooler spoke through a very amused chuckle. "Now, let us talk about your duties."

Celeria bowed lightly in a salute.

"I am at your disposal, Lord Cooler."

"I have a job for you." - he murmured eagerly.
Back to top Go down
http://monamiyamoto.deviantart.com/
Kale
The Doctor
Kale

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 12:39 pm

"There's finally an assignment..." Keyla said, fixing the breastplate of her new PTO styled battle armour into place.

"It only took what, two weeks for him to find them something to do?" Kale shrugged as he fired a round of jabs at the imaginary targets in the air.

"I've decided that if the General allows it, I'll be part of her ground team. They'll need a medical professional in case of casualties." She sharply nodded, her face was like iron, it never faltered as she gazed at the doctor.

"What?" Kale stopped training and panted briefly. "We're medics, not soldiers, they don't want us. I won't be part of any of this, you shouldn't get involved either. Or have you already forgotten that our previous involvement landed us in this predicament?" His lips curved into a frown, and a scowl threatened to escape him.

"The General needs me, I never said anything about you. Plus, I need to make sure Cooler's squadies can be trusted... For the time being." She eventually added, as she fixed a pair of fingerless gloves over her otherwise effeminate hands.

"She's the Commander, not the General." The doctor hissed, as he walked towards a training drone and began to tweak the settings. "General is like a, hmm... Pets name for her. That bastard only gave her it because she's the newest toy in his box, and it surprises me that she keeps hold of it." Now she sounded so much more like Brokka, he couldn't help but think. Kale shook his head and extinguished that comparison quickly however. "It's sort of like how you call a slave an... indentured servant. It makes them feel more like they've got a choice in the matter, and not like they actually HAVE to lick the mud from their master's boots.

"Nobody has to lick any boots." Keyla's face contorted in confusion as she began to jump on the spot to loosen her joints before the meeting.

"...It was a metaphor?" The doctor raised an eyebrow in the nurses direction.

Keyla remained silent and quickly made for the exit out of the training room and towards the meeting room. "...Doctor." She eventually managed to say.

"That's my name..." Kale turned to match her parting gaze, "...Well, it's not my actual-"

"Come with us, you're more powerful than any of those soldiers out on that field. The Commander could even explain everything to you. You need to trust her, this is all part of something bigger." She placed special emphasis on Celeria's title, trying to avoid any further talk of metaphors.

"I can't come." Kale smiled, completely disingenuously, "I've got diagnostics to run with Grape, and we have to cross check our data with Cooler's personal medical team." The drone finally sprung to life and levitated in the air. After a couple of seconds it sporadically fired plasma bolts at the doctor, he easily somersaulted out of the way. "Give my regards to Espara and the rest of the team, will you?" He said in a gulp for air as he jumped across the training room.

"Whatever." Keyla nodded and automatic doors sealed behind her.

After a couple of moments the doctor stopped avoiding the training drone and erected a small kinetic barrier around himself. He levitated to the floor and crossed his legs before lowering his head. This was difficult, all of it. He couldn't pretend to serve Cooler as easily as Celeria did, hell he wasn't even fully convinced that she was pretending. It still burned away at the doctor to remember how his commanding officer surrendered to one of Freeza's own. How could he lovingly open his arms and accept another master and an even bleaker fate? For all of her battle tactics and combat prowess, Kale seemed to be the only one that could see that the Commander was missing something tremendously important, her dignity.

He exhaled and watched the drone in its continual attempt to break his barrier. It was failing fantastically. He smiled, remembering just how much difficulty he had during training all of those months ago when he had started to prepare for Freeza's arrival. Now this all seemed pretty effortless, his energy levels were springing forward by the day, maybe he was more powerful than a lot of the other Saiyans out there? If so, then was his place the battlefield after all? No, the Commander didn't want him there and she'd proved that when she betrayed him and broke his trust. He wasn't disciplined like the rest of the soldiers, he wouldn't lick Cooler's soles like the rest of them would, even if it was part of the grander scheme.

The doctor finally expelled all the pent up air from his lungs, "...The schematics, that's what I've gotta do." He jumped to his feet and grabbed a towel to soak up any beads of sweat. He hadn't seen Celeria in a two weeks, and no meeting would make him see her now. "I should stop drinking hot drinks before training, brings too many metaphors to mind..." He finally laughed.
Back to top Go down
Celeria
Commander
Commander
Celeria

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 1:45 pm

The walk was silent and ominous, with the Captain directing looks of outrage at the General, the General's face cemented in an expression of perfect composure and Lord Cooler grinning subtly, no doubt relishing his almost palpable superiority in the situation. The Captain's stride was soft and somewhat neurotic, the General walked slowly, with heavy steps and Cooler glided gracefully between them. The three paced through the corridors of the upper floors until they reached Lord Cooler's private business quarters. The Captain had opened the door for Lord Cooler.

"Please." - Cooler gestured to the General, suggesting that she go in first with a swift motion of his hand and a smile and curt nod.

Celeria looked to him, then to the entrance and finally entered the chamber. Lord Cooler followed, finally turning to Salza.

"Dismissed." - he ordered.

"But, Lord Cooler-"

"Dismissed."

The Captain begrudgingly took his leave and the door hissed shut. Celeria's adrenaline spiked instantly. Was this the moment he would end her? The probability was more than considerable. Doing her best not to betray her panic, she walked to the center of the chamber, illuminated by a holographic schematic of a planet cluster under Cooler's authority. She recognized it, as she had been doing quite a lot of research in the past two weeks, utilizing her newly-acquired rank. The room had only one door, no doubt the entrance and the exit. The rest of the chamber consisted of windows - a lavish display of the universe right before them.

It was an ostentatious private chamber, but a poor battleground. There was little she could use in her favor, should he attack. Suddenly, moments started to elongate as she turned around and faced him. The alien simply stood there, at the door, silent and motionless. He took a few steps forward, the light from the holographic display reflecting off of his features. His grin had evidently faded.

"Go on." he said. "Attack."

Celeria's eyes widened.

"Lord Cooler?" - she inquired cautiously, attempting to probe the situation further.

"I am not your lord, Celeria. I am your master. So why not drop this unnecessary act and attack." His lips slowly drew into a grin as he spread his arms out benevolently.

Celeria's hands instinctively clenched into fists. He was goading her and she refused to take the bait. But slowly, her anger for him and his loathsome family started to swell in her chest. Her hands began to tremble, it took all of her mental strength to stay in place, but the thought of what this creature and those of his kind did to her race made restraining herself harder by the second. Then again, he did isolate her, so perhaps this was a game... he would play with her before he killed her. In that moment, her resolve was renewed. She lived all her life as a soldier, she would die as a soldier. The General fixed him with her gaze, a look that made his grin wider.

The first blow - blocked. Elbow swipe - blocked. While withdrawing from the last block, Cooler had backhanded the General straight across the face with such force that made her entire body do a half turn before landing on the ground. Her mouth instantly filled with blood and the sharp scent made her nostrils flare. She had put all her strength and agility into those two attacks. She was effortlessly defeated.

"You may be stronger than my soldiers, even my elite Armored Squadron, but you've a long way to go before you'll present even the slightest challenge for me." - Cooler elaborated, pressing his fingers to his lips and taking in the few droplets of the General's blood that had stained them. Celeria remained on the floor, silent. She went over a hundred possible scenarios in her mind and none afforded her a chance to come out alive.

"Now then..." - Lord Cooler began again, slowly walking towards her, turning on his heel and offering her his hand.

"As we've cemented this knowledge into your mind, do pay attention. The task at hand is a delicate matter to say the least and failure to perform will render me much less merciful."

So she would survive, for now. But to make matters worse, Cooler was not a fool nor was he blind as she'd expected. This was a problem that would have to be solved in due time. She placed her gloved hand into his, yet the sensation was the most unnatural and unnerving she had ever experienced. His palm was ice-cold and his grip was an impossible mixture of completely relaxed and fully tightened. For a moment, Celeria considered how much these beings were actually different from her and her kind.

"Good." - He smiled. "Very good." - he added, cupping her chin with his index finger ever so slightly.

He then proceeded to seat himself in the chair overlooking the entire schematic. Celeria was related the particulars of a retrieval mission where the target were old Planet Trade databanks. Their purpose was not indicated, but it was vital that they be brought in as immaculate as possible. As all the data was successfully transferred to her scouter device, she had bowed and turned to take her leave.

"Celeria." - he called and she turned.

"Perform well... and I'll tell you where your sister is." He leaned back into the chair, resting his head on one hand and crossing his legs casually. The General simply nodded and left the room.

Last edited by Celeria on Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kale
The Doctor
Kale

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:47 am

She was a little uncertain, but all the while her professional mind kept her on the task. She didn't want to be here serving these bastards, but she had little choice. And Keyla knew somehow that the Commander possessed some kind of knowledge that would lead to their escape. This soothed the internal strife inside the nurse, and made it easier to look those belligerent PTO bastards in the face. Keyla smiled as she converged on the combat information centre, her grin gave nothing away other than her desire to join her comrades in combat.

Of course, the nurse knew that technically she was no longer under Celeria's command, and furthermore she wasn't even an enlisted soldier. Any of the 'higher ups' could reject her request to fight alongside her people today, but she'd fight tooth and nail to stand with them on the battlefield. She had already seen the misfortune of one tyrant's hand on the colony, he had nearly killed the Commander and wiped out half of the colony, so she would not watch when such a fate could become them all again. This time, Keyla would stand arm to arm with her unit, and she would do so without reservation.

Before the briefing began, the nurse approached the newly ordained General who stood confidently at the epicentre of her troops. Keyla straightened her posture and stood to attention for Celeria, assuming the formal way of greeting a commanding officer.

"General, I formally request permission to be enlisted onto this operation." Keyla looked the taller and broader woman directly in the ice cold eyes. "I know I'm technically no longer under your command, but I won't see any unnecessary casualties come to my own if I can help it." Keyla saluted, her days in basic military training had served her well. "...It would also mean everything to me to fight alongside you all, General."
Back to top Go down
Celeria
Commander
Commander
Celeria

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:01 am

Within a couple hours, Celeria was in the briefing room once more. It was time to make way on their very first mission. Surprisingly enough, none of the soldiers who would accompany her were late. She didn't even expect her own troops to be as punctual, but the situation had everyone undoubtedly on edge. It soon became clear that she would also command two units of Cooler's troops. This might prove troublesome, as she had no real insight into how strong they were and whether or not their techniques were effective for the task at hand. Regardless, she did not have much say in the matter of choosing her troops, despite her superior rank. She would just have to make due with the soldiers entrusted to her.

As she surveyed the congregation, a familiar figure stepped up to her. It was young Keyla, the medical intern from the colony. She expressed her wish to take part in the upcoming mission. As the only medical attendants on offer were in Cooler's employ and Celeria thus had no experience with the quality of their perfomance, her agreement to Keyla's request was more or less instantaneous.

"Granted." - she murmured, looking directly into Keyla's eyes, her lips drawing into a subtle grin.

It was good to think that loyalty still lingered within her troops. They were all connected by that one loose thread. Celeria dreaded the consequences of that thread being broken, for it is the only thing that ensured their survival - coexistence, keeping together in a unified whole. For a moment, the doctor's defiant face flashed in her mind and she instantly clenched her fists. She exhaled heavily and proceeded to the launching bay with the troops. There were no speeches. The troops would receive their final briefing en route. One by one, they entered their pods and were launched into space, their pods instantaneously devoured in its enveloping darkness.
Back to top Go down
Kale
The Doctor
Kale

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:24 am

"Granted."

Keyla welled with elation. She had expected dissidence from the Commander, and perhaps even some sobering words about her function to the remaining Saiyan conglomerate as a simple medical attendee and nothing more. A smile ebbed at her cheeks but she fought the desire, opting instead to keep the strong and controlled ere of neutrality plastered on her face. She saluted once more and turned her back from Celeria. As the nurse walked into the pool of her own people, she gurgled to herself, and her grin finally broke through the pillars that were her cheeks. No doubt the Commander could see through Keyla's practiced expressions, and no doubt Celeria understood the reason that the nurse was so jubilant to join her unit. After all, these men and women had been her family since she had climbed out of cryo-stasis. Each and every Saiyan soldier of the colony Keyla knew by name, after all she'd examined them all, and to some extent got to know them on a personal basis. She'd even drank with them at the old Colony cantina from time to time, and felt the same fraternity for this lot as she had felt for the units she had served back home, all those years ago.

Soon the nurse found herself buckled into a space pod. The spherical door came down perpendicularly until it clamped Keyla into the confined space of the vessel. She pursed her lips and gently closed her lids. She wasn't accustomed to the procedures before battle, but she could already feel her Saiyan adrenaline biting at the sides of her stomach to escape. The energy was electric, but more so than that, it was euphoric. As the space pod fired into the vacuum of space and blurred into a retinal distortion, Keyla could finally relax in the knowledge that although they were prisoners once again, they were still together.
Back to top Go down
Celeria
Commander
Commander
Celeria

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:12 pm

Although the journey was a relatively short one, it seemed like it lasted for ages on end. During the flight, Celeria had calmly briefed everyone, reminding them of their positions and their designated tactics. The planet they were about to siege was occupied by an interplanetary pirate faction, known for its deviant methods and disregard for all else above mere intergalactic monetary value. Although her descriptions were logical and detailed, Celeria could not help but drift off as she spoke. The familiar feeling of the pod, of the briefing itself, it all took her back thirty years ago. It was like no time had passed whatsoever, like the whole matter with the colony was but a hallucination, an implanted memory. For a moment, she had forgotten about all the misfortunes of her regiment and returned to what she had thought of as better days. It was painful to consider how erroneous her feeling was.

There was still so much ahead, so much that awaited her in the darkness outside that pod. She kept thinking back to Cooler's words, thought about how her soldiers were out there, crushed under the boot of their oppressor. Or worse - brainwashed. Keyla's dutiful stance made her think on how many of them actually relented and accepted the situation. How many would be reluctant to go back to that state of uncertainty? Serving under a lord brought security, brought them their most basic needs on a regular basis. Whatever the situation, Celeria hoped that an opportunity to turn matters in their favor would present itself soon.

She felt her pod increasing in velocity until it suddenly stopped, burying itself into the ground. The Commander exited promptly into the arid atmosphere of this volcanic world. As she slowly rose into the air, she surveyed the landing locations of all the teams. So far everything was going according to plan. The soldiers had dispersed into two teams. Celeria took off by herself, accompanied by a small unit of three warriors. Her purpose was to coordinate both teams simultaneously so that she would be able to intervene adequately on both sides should the need occur.

The first team encountered resistance after a short period of time, but they proceeded to systematically eliminate the threat with considerable success. The second team still caught no sight of the enemy. There was also no sign of the databank storage containers. But the mission had just begun. Soon enough, one thing or another would reveal itself and point them in the right direction. Both teams had reported their findings meticulously. If such a thing were to be found, Celeria was prepared to act immediately.

Back to top Go down
Kale
The Doctor
Kale

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:42 am

"This is it Cap, planet Voltorus. All interceptions of Lord Cooler's correspondences lead us here." Said Lieutenant Bronze, who had transmitted this message to Captain Brass through his scouter device.

"Well boys, looks like we have ourselves a monkey hunt underway!" Chief Solder promptly followed up.

Sergeant Foil could only be heard sniggering across the scouter comlink, as always he was a man of very few words.

"Lord Cooler was a fool to disregard King Cold's advice, let's show him that there's only one true ruler of this galaxy." Corporal Iron chirped in.

"And this is what happens when he isn't obeyed!" Concluded Private Pewter.

Silence reigned over the comlink for a short period of time. The only disenable sound was that the background interference of space, spewing a shrill hum down the line.

"Hm. Simple Saiyans are no match for King Cold's Special Force." Captain Brass said, as he drew out a snigger of his own.

The six space pods rapidly entered the orbit of Voltorus. The world was a giant, and the sky was scorched red. The entire world fell under a crimson shadow, which made it all the more fitting for the blood bath to come. As the pods broke through the ravaging atmosphere of the world, Brass activated a scrambling signal built into his scouter that would render all unrecognisable scouter tech obsolete in a planetary radius. Now the little monkeys would not know they were coming, and they would be nothing more than chimps in the dark.

In moments the six pods collided with the world. The crust of the planet caved and formed into one huge crater as it cushioned the incredible force of the pods to a halt. Six armour clad warriors quickly bound from their crafts and somersaulted high into the air.

"There's two groups of 'em Cap. One to north, and another slightly south of the first group. Should be nothing we can't handle, although there's a couple of power levels that might be concerning." Said Lieutenant Bronze.

"No Saiyan has ever laid a glove on us boys, let's take the closest group out first. Metal formation, you understand?"

The five armoured soldiers saluted in tandem, and each of them suddenly disappeared into the air with super speed. In no time at all they were on top of the first group, it numbered roughly 100 warriors, but the strongest had a power level below 200,000. The Saiyans had seemingly eradicated indigenous life forms without issue, but now they were about to face a real challenge. The six squad members all appeared equidistantly around the closely huddled monkeys. All the chimps suddenly assumed an instinctive fighting formation, they'd been conditioned by their master well.

"Well, well. You have the honour of meeting the Special Force." Captain Brass forced an eccentric routine with his hands as he spoke.

"It's not every day that mere monkeys get to meet us!" Said Chief Corporal Iron. Soon all of the Special Force performed their synchronised routine that comprised of heavily choreographed moves. Hands and feed were everywhere as they expressed themselves to the fullest of the mettle.

"For King Cold boys!" Shouted Brass, forming a leading assault.

"FOR KING COLD!" The Force responded in unison.
Back to top Go down
Celeria
Commander
Commander
Celeria

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:21 am

The General pierced through the crimson clouds, her gaze locked on the commotion below. The teams had scattered effectively, commencing their sweep. It would only be a matter of time before the planet is completely scoured. As she was issuing her next order, her scouter blipped with unexpected information. There appeared to be a structure of some sort right ahead that contained working technology. According to the reports, there were only two such clusters situated on opposite sides. However, it did not matter. She would investigate this phantom formation herself. If the databanks were in fact in there, at least her soldiers would get some entertainment out of this mission.

She slowly began her slow but precise descent, losing altitude on a calculated route. Within minutes, she and two other soldiers touched down onto the ground. It was a floor of large plates of molten black rock. Celeria instantly sprung into a sprint, her entourage on her heels in unison. They blasted through the colossal entrance to find themselves not in a base of operations but rather, a tomb. The chamber was strewn with the bodies of armored lifeforms. Making her way inside, she surveyed the surroundings meticulously. The walls were splattered with blood and singed with laser and ki blasts. Whoever these poor bastards were, they put up a fight. The General's heart rate began to rise.

She clicked her scouter a few times in order to try and get a grip of her surroundings. The scouter reported back with the location of the working tech.

"General, what... what the heck is going on?"

"Why are they all dead? I thought we came here to kill 'em." - the soldiers commented, visibly surprised.

"Steady, men. We must investigate. Follow me."

Celeria quickly made her way through the imposing corridors into a chamber containing computers of all shapes and sizes. The only console she managed to make out was an old PTO data station. The only reason she recognized it was because they had the exact same models back on the colony. She approached it and typed in a few commands, feeling relieved at the fact it actually responded and was thus in operating condition. She synchronized her scouter and began the data transfer, but instead of the encrypted files she was here to collect, she simply got a list of scouter numbers and issues. Her eyes widened as she jumped back to her feet.

"General?"

Celeria clicked her scouter several times.

"Team Alpha report. Team Beta report. Are you on location?"

She heard Keyla's familiar voice come in first.

"General, Team Beta on location. We have encountered no resistance. On location, but the target is not here. I repeat, there is no operational command centre."

The General grunted.

"Team Alpha, report. I repeat, REPORT!"

The voice of a soldier came through the comlink, but the signal was suddenly distorted.

"Team Alpha... resistance... neutralized... no target... I repeat, n-..."

At this point the signal was lost. Her heart rate peaked but the General looked as calm and collected as ever.

"Men, we have a problem."
Back to top Go down
Kale
The Doctor
Kale

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:59 am

"Targets neutralised, sir." Announced Sergeant Foil with a four finger salute.

Lying before the Special Force was a myriad of unconscious and dead bodies. One hundred of Cooler's own had either been butchered or laid unconscious, just so that King Cold could make a point to his unruly son. Those that had been left alive were the Saiyan's of the group calling themselves Alpha. For now they slept, and they would continue to until Captain Brass and his team located and subdued the other Saiyans currently surveying the planet. When Brass had neutralised the two remaining teams, his squad would then gather the monkeys into a pile and transmit their mass execution directly to King Cold. Their master was not privy to games or stagnation, and he wouldn't rest until he saw the last surviving monkeys of planet Vegeta put to death with his own eyes.

"Now we wait for the other apes." Said the Captain, crossing his arms and grinning.

"How will they find us sir, they're blind, we blocked their transmissions when we entered orbit?" Asked Private Pewter, naively.

"You've been in our company long enough to know our methods Private. Like this!" Brass' voice raised as he reached for an unconscious Saiyan and raised it into the air by the tail. Then, he unscrambled the scouter frequencies momentarily and allow a video transmission to reach their CO. The image was simply an unconscious, bruised and somewhat bloodied Saiyan, hanging by its tail like a needle on a thread. Soon enough the rest of them would come, and they would have no concept of what hell they were stepping into.

Brass nodded in the direction of the unconscious Saiyans, and soon each of his men grabbed a body. They each held the Saiyans by the head, fully aware that with a single move, the unconscious soldiers' vertebrae could be removed. Then the Special Force extended their arms and ignited six balls of ki into the air that ignited like fireworks. That was the beacon their CO would follow, and she'd be walking right into a trap. Moments after the ki detonation, the team activated a stealth field attached to each of their armours and they disappeared into thin air. They were invisible now, each with an unconscious Saiyan dangling in their hands. If the remaining Saiyan teams were to uncover their hiding place prematurely, or make any sudden movements, then the six Saiyans at the Special Force's mercy would meet their end instantly.
Back to top Go down
Celeria
Commander
Commander
Celeria

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:13 pm

As soon as she saw the visual, Celeria burst into the air, smashing through the entire structure. The rest of the soldiers on her team followed suit. The General increased so much speed and power output that she was splitting and bruising the ground below. Soon enough, her trace was not a mere beam, but as bright and menacing as the onslaught of a comet. She cared little for tactics at this moment, her mind was overcome by a murderous rage. No matter what happened, no matter how hard they pushed, someone was always grabbing them by the throat, exerting their influence freely, as if no retribution would be had.

That was their grave mistake. When she reached the location of Team Alpha, she had only murderous intent on her mind. Those who dared raise a hand to her soldiers in such cowardly manner would meet a very grisly end at her own two hands. Her aura of ki exploded into a shockwave as she stopped herself instantaneously, letting herself fall to the ground and stopping only inches away before landing gracefully.

Six of the soldiers were hanging in thin air and the rest were huddled together on one pile a few steps away. She gestured one of her team to check their vitals.

"Vitals stable, general. They're just out cold." - he soon concluded.

But the battlefield was strewn with the obviously dead bodies of Cooler's forces. Why would her soldiers be spared? She grunted, visibly agitated by the situation.

"Enough with these cowardly games! Show yourselves and meet your end!" - she yelled out, the wasteland carrying her thundering echo in all directions.

Her hands were tightly clenched into fists and all her muscles tensed. She was ready to move at the slightest detected motion. The moment their attackers revealed themselves would be the moment she would have their heads.
Back to top Go down
Kale
The Doctor
Kale

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:43 pm

Keyla raced when she saw the explosions of ki overhead. It was to the east, about 200 miles away. Her team was about 100 strong, and every Saiyan and non-Saiyan grunt took into the air and sped for the source of the energy eruptions. Something was wrong, everything had been eerily quiet on the planet, the information they had been seeking had been nowhere to be found, and now this. Her scouter wouldn't respond appropriately, something had scrambled the signal and replaced it with a virus-like sequence repeating in her ear like white noise. She shook her head in confusion but intensified her speed, as the entire group led by Lieutenant Espara raced to the scene of the disturbance.

In no time flat the nurse could see a pile of bodies strewn on the floor, and standing beside them the General and her team. Celeria appeared to be surveying the area, and in no time flat she demanded that some kind of hidden force present itself. This was a trap, and it was obvious now that Cooler's team had been brought here to be slaughtered. Keyla's mouth formed a cavernous frown. Whatever had the strength to subdue so many Saiyans was powerful, possibly more powerful than they could handle. Was Freeza back for revenge?

Her eager eyes quickly caught sight of an unconscious Saiyan still breathing. They were all still alive. Something was toying with them!

Good, they're alive, but this means-

A torrential storm of ki energy collided with Keyla, the strength of the blast instantly and completely overwhelmed her. Quickly her thoughts stilled, and her body dropped with intense momentum to the ground. A tremor fissured through the earth as she lay unconscious.
- - -

Six figures materialised holding unconscious Saiyans in their grasp. Each of the soldiers were spaced out in a perpendicular angle around the Saiyan general's team. Captain Brass slowly retracted the arm that had singed the approaching female Saiyan before releasing a sinister smile.

"Monkeys always were easy to fool." He sniggered, "Me and my boys are gonna enjoy feasting on your tails tonight. It always was our favourite delicacy." He tightened his grip on the unconscious Saiyan's neck. "Commander Celeria, my master has made the extinction of your race the highest priority. Why would that be, huh?"

Some of the lesser Saiyans tried to make sudden movements, but as they did Private Pewter shook a finger playfully. The Special Force tightened its grip on the Saiyans necks jointly as if a single entity. Any unexpected movements and they would all die.
Back to top Go down
Celeria
Commander
Commander
Celeria

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:58 pm

The unconscious body of private Keyla fell to the ground at Celeria's feet as the strange-looking aliens emerged, revealing themselves to be yet another idiotic squad. So it was King Cold, now, was it? My my, couldn't those freaks even decide who wants to kill them first? No matter. He would pay for what his underlings had done. She cracked a half grin.

"That's General Celeria. And your fight is with me."

She gestured evasive action to her team who immediately flew up before she released all her gathered ki into a massive energy barrier that blew away everything around her. All the bodies both dead and unconscious were flung into the air and scattered about the surroundings. She needed to break their formation, to get the survivors as far away from the epicenter of the battle as fast as possible. The journey would not be pleasant, but it would be effective. Celeria heard the ground ripple and her barrier thunder against other sources of power. She cried out louder and released more energy now that the barrier was clear of her soldiers, unleashing its entire destructive force onto the targets ahead.

In the midst of the energy onslaught, she tore through her own ki and headbutted the very apparent leader straight in the face, sending him far back, his heels burying into the ground as he was pushed back. Immediately, she proceeded to charging her Galactic Buster into as massive of an attack as she could muster given the short time span and she fired both simultaneously in the directions of the remaining squad members. As the ki beams went on their way, she jumped up into the air and thrust her palm in the direction of the group.

"FINAL FLASH!" - she yelled out before releasing the remained of her built up energy in a gigantic wave of burning ki that crashed into the ground with deafening force.

As the smoke cleared, she gathered her strength for round two.

"Your move, freaks." - she growled through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kale
The Doctor
Kale

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:45 pm

The ship's censors triggered, and instantly the PTO saucer illuminated in a deep crimson and sirens and alarms activated in tandem. Kale's meditation was suddenly and abruptly broken, and his eyes darted towards the automatic doors as several alien grunts rushed around the ship. Red alert meant only one thing, they were under attack. His scouter however had detected no energy readings near the vessel, and furthermore the ship was maintaining velocity and all primary systems were in check. Was there an intruder aboard instead? After all, the crew was rushing round frantically.

The doctor quickly took to his feet and danced across the ship, slipping past technicians, medical staff and navigators. Soon he noticed that a contingency of grunts were preparing to board the space pods. Instantly, everything fell into place. The ship wasn't under attack, and nobody had infiltrated its defences either. Down below, where Keyla and Celeria were, that's where the attack was! The doctor froze, his mind was split with conflict. Had Cooler ordered the discrete assassination of all Saiyans on the planet below? No, that made no sense. After all, the ship was now on red alert, and he had been allowed to remain behind. Something else had attacked the strike force altogether. As a grunt ran towards a space pod, Kale reached out a hand a grabbed the plump alien by the shoulder.

'Hey, face-only-a-mother-could-love, what's going on?" He pulled the grunt towards him with force he never even recognised he had.

"Our guys have been ambushed on Voltorus. Command's sending us to even the odds."

"By who? What even? Did Cooler place the ship on red alert?!" The doctor raised his voice and tightened his grip on the grunts shoulder. The small alien winced, this weakling would be no help to the Saiyans on the planet below, Kale didn't need to be a doctor to see that.

"The order wasn't from Lord Cooler, he's remained in his quarters, we-"

"Stand down." The Icejin's voice said from every audio terminal throughout the ship. Suddenly the crimson lights disengaged and the alarms halted. "This situation will continue to unfold according to my plan."

Kale's eyes were instantly everywhere. Plan? What plan?! Was it his plan to have Keyla and Celeria ambushed? Or even worse, had he known about a potential ambush? They were idiots! Keyla, Celeria, Espara, Mokra... All of them! Cooler couldn't be trusted, it had quite obviously been only a matter of time before he fed them to the intergalactic dogs. This then had to be Freeza or someone connected to Freeza, after all the doctor remembered how sour the cyborg's face had become when Cooler had deprived him of his prize.

No, he couldn't allow this, not any longer. Whether Celeria was angry at him or not, regardless of whether or not Keyla would ever speak to him again, he had to be there with his own people. Keyla had been right, he was stronger than he had ever anticipated. He and he alone possessed the power necessary to help the Commander if anything went amiss. With little effort, Kale lashed the small alien into the corridor wall and punched the access panel to the space pod.

"What are you doing, you heard Lord Cooler, they're on their own!" A troupe of Grunts objected.

"No see, I'm actually deaf in both ears, I never heard a thing." He covered his ears mockingly.

"Step away from the pod!"

"What pod? Oh, did I mention, I'm also blind." Kale punched the ignition and the door swooshed behind him. In moments his pod spiralled to the planet's surface.

- - -

Incredible force sent Cold's Special Force hurtling to the ground. Each of the six soldiers involuntarily dropped the incapacitated Saiyans as they fell down. Before he could reach the ground however, Captain Brass was in the air, dodging the flurry of energy blasts that the General hurtled towards his people. He quickly de-materialised and avoided the torrential force of Celeria's Final Flash attack before reappearing in front of her after the conclusion of the attack. Quickly he engaged her in combat, his fists collided with her strong cheekbones and his feet rammed into her pelvis and abs. He was fast, possibly the fastest force in the galaxy, no monkey could catch him.

The other members of Cold's Special Force quickly followed their Captain and entered the battle. Private Pewter fired a quick succession of powerful ki blasts into the crowd of Saiyans, causing a mass of explosions to ignite the earth and unsettle the planet's crust. Chief Solder pursued at least five of the monkeys on his own, his power level climbing to 250,000 as he easily incapacitated them. Corporal Iron used powerful telekinetic abilities to destabilise the land, and in seconds cataclysmic tremors ravaged the earth and powerful earthquake began.

The seconds that followed were chaos, as Captain Brass and General Celeria traded blow for blow somewhat equally. He was not the common grunt, he had been selected for his battle prowess by King Cold generations ago. He was strong, and he had been given several lifetimes to hone his strength. This monkey scum stood little chance!

Captain Brass finally jumped free of Celeria and dived into the air.

"Alloy Canon!" A silver river of energy left both of his hands and fired in Celeria's direction. As he released the blast, his energy climbed into the hundreds of thousands and a purple aura exploded around his body. "Hahaha!" He laughed mockingly as smoke plumed around the battlefield. The General's only hope now would be to counter his attack with a blast of similar magnitude.
Back to top Go down
Celeria
Commander
Commander
Celeria

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:05 pm

As the massive wave of energy went straight at her, Celeria did her best to focus her thoughts and compose herself. As the blast was about to make contact, Celeria employed all her telekinetic force to split it in two so that she could effectively burrow straight through it and vanish into thin air only to reappear above Brass. She didn't goad him nor mock him, instead, she instantly raised her interlocked palms and hammered him downwards, sending him crashing into the ground below. She then charged a massive ball of ki and sent it flying right after him, blowing an even greater crater in the soil.

From the corner of her eye, she picked up five exhausted saiyans being chased by one of the goons. She vanished once more and as she reappeared, she sank her knee deep into the alien's spine, buying him face first into the ground.

"You have to fight. Or we're all dead." - she pierced the soldiers with her gaze and they ran straight to fight alongside their comrades.

"MAINTAIN FORMATION! RUSH THEM! NO QUARTER!" - the General roared her orders as she jumped up into the air once more, gathering her strength for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Kale
The Doctor
Kale

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:50 pm

The world was in motion, and everything rang at the edge of her hearing and Keyla suddenly regained consciousness. She lay flat and sluggish on the ground, her muscles weren't even giving an inch as she attempted to drag herself to her knees. She bit down on her lower lip in agony as she forced the movement in her body. Her vision was hazy, and the battle appeared in nothing but a blur. She managed to focus however on her hands which appeared grazed and bruised. Whatever the ambushers had done had beaten her down in a single move. She was embarrassed, but more concerned for her comrades. Her scouter wasn't functioning, she couldn't tell if they were alive or not. As her vision cleared she could still make out the unconscious Saiyans, but this time more and more of her people were dropping off as six armoured aliens sporting impressive power levels buried through them.

"Damn it." She hissed under her breath. "I'm useless like this. My volunteering has served only to hold everyone back." She clenched her fists and drove them into the ground. She needed to find energy and fast.

- - -

Brass drove into the ground and squinted as his face filled with rubble and mud. He suddenly grimaced and yelled in fury. He'd had enough of this monkey menace and their tricks, it was time to finish all of them. He focused his energy and suddenly his power level flared, his purple ki danced around him and pulsed as his power grew to 500,000. Immediately, he was on his feet and commanding his squadron.

"Knock all of them out, focus on the female, if you can even call it that." His fists clenched as he used super speed to catch up with Celeria. Soon they were locked in combat again, this time the Captain fought with greater ferocity. His ki exploded through him and enthused every move. He delivered a sharp kick into the General's gut, then forced an uppercut flat into her face, causing the woman to fly several metres high into the air. Then, placing his hands out in front of him he fired another ki barrage.

"This one's new. Metal pins!" white hot ki darts left his finger tips and honed in on Celeria, each blast was roughly an inch in diameter and clung to the General's flesh like needles. Surprisingly however, the attack had little effect, and the woman was generally unscathed. "This is why King Cold wants you dead huh, well, I'll have to put the baby gloves away and actually start trying!" Brass frowned, lines cutting into his alien face.

Soon the other members of his squad stood beside him as one by one the Saiyans dropped down exhausted and depleted of energy. They were powerful adversaries, but they all lacked the overwhelming strength that King Cold's Special Force had worked generations to hone. Finally the last two Saiyans dropped down. They were the most formidable of the group besides the General, and had taken a significant portion of the Sergeants energy to subdue. Now however it was all of Brass' squad verses one lone monkey woman. She would fall in no time.

"What was I saying about money tail soup bo-" Before Brass could finish, an overwhelming telekinetic force broke his words into tatters and sent his entire team hurtling in opposite directions, head first into the ground.

- - -
"Come on, faster damn it!" Kale cursed at the space pod as it broke the planet's atmosphere. He was filled with energy, he couldn't contain himself. It was a dynamic energy, the kind he couldn't control, the kind he imagined drove all Saiyans during combat. "Ah to hell with it." The doctor punched the door controls and despite the force of the gravity, the hatch slowly opened. "This is my kind of entrance." He grinned, and dived out of the vessel and thousands of feet into the air. He somersaulted as his body gained momentum, and gathered all of his available ki to drive the full force of his body down onto the planet's surface.

Kale was faster than he'd ever been. His entire body was a lightning bolt, its speed unparalleled and its power incomparable. His eyes, filled with motion blur, could barely make out the incapacitated Saiyans and alien adversaries before he touched down on the planet's crust. The moment he landed, his body formed a crouch and his hand drove flat into the soil. The force of his impact caused monumental fissures in the land, and the earth spewed out into the sky, creating a blast crater of several miles. The doctor intensified the collision with his telekinetic powers. He reached out towards his incapacitated Saiyan alleys and pushed them free of the blast radius, whilst using the same telekinetic energy to drive the alien attackers to their knees.

Slowly he looked up, and to his right, nearing ground zero of blast radius, was Keyla who he had protected in a telekinetic shield. He let loose a wide smile that brimmed with his usual self reassurance.

"Sorry I'm late honey, traffic was hell." He winked.

Eventually Keyla smiled, her face a cocktail of anger and joy. "I hate you sometimes."

"I know." His smile lingered for a moment, before he scouted out the Commander standing above the currently downed enemies. "Don't wait up!" He said as a parting comment to Keyla, before he disappeared into the scene of battle.

Private Pewter slowly tried to climb to his feet, but as he staggered to his knees the doctor materialised in front of him and delivered a backward spinning kick that instantly separated the alien's head from his shoulders. Blood instantly spurted from the open wound, spraying widely like a frustrated fountain, before settling into a trickle. As Kale landed he saw two of the aliens attempting to pursue the Commander. "I've got your back, General." He said, reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Celeria
Commander
Commander
Celeria

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:10 pm

As Celeria was getting ready to give her last breath in the battle to come, a massive blast had almost knocked her to the ground. It was only to her already charged ki that she remained unfazed. She had no time to inspect the scene as she was surrounded, she only hoped that none of her soldiers were kicked by the blast.

Suddenly, the head of one of her opponents simply rolled of his shoulders as Celeria heard a familiar voice.

"I've got your back, General."

For the first time in a very long time, Celeria's face beamed with a hearty smile as she turned around to glance at Kale with warm and welcoming eyes. She was bruised and bleeding, but standing as strong as ever.

"Good to see you've got your wits about you once more, doctor. You sure are a sight for sore eyes." - she smirked at him playfully.

"Now, let's do a bit of planetary cleanup, shall we?" - she proposed, turning to face the remaining members of Cold's squadron.

"I'll take the brush, you take the shovel?" - Kale responded enthusiastically.

"Whatever. These hirelings have been drawing breath for far too long now."

With those words, she disappeared, followed in perfect sync by the doctor. Together, they proceeded to systematically eradicate the remaining members of the squadron, dispatching each of them in perfect unison.
Back to top Go down
Kale
The Doctor
Kale

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 12:26 pm

"Private!" Shouted Captain Brass as he clambered to his feet. "Oh, you just made a big mistake, didn't he boys?" The remainder of the team nodded in procession. "He might have been the lowest of us, but he was still one of the team. Commence steel formation!" The five aliens danced around in a way that caused Kale's battle serious face to falter. Before long, the doctor couldn't handle it anymore and a wide amused grin ebbed at his cheeks.

"You're laughing! Stop it!!!" Corporal Iron yelled.

"I-I'm sorry, you guys just look ridiculous. What is that? Did you copy that from Freeza's men? W-Was that a pirouette!?" Kale brushed his fingers through his hair and chortled, before quickly reaffirming his battle stance.

"We're not property of Lord Freeza, we fight in the name of King Cold." Hissed Lieutenant Bronze.

These goons were far too gullible, they gave too much away. Kale's grin lingered, this was good, very good. If King Cold had sent a contingency after the Saiyans, then it wouldn't be long before he and Cooler would be in all out war. This was far better than he could ever have imagined, this situation was literally the epitome of two birds, one stone. If they played their cards right now, Cold and Cooler would eradicate each other, and the Saiyans would after a generation of incarceration, finally be free. Now it was time to finish the goons, but before he did that, Kale twisted the metaphorical knife a little deeper.

"If you don't work for Freeza, then why is one of his ships currently entering the atmosphere?" The doctor raised an eyebrow in mock sobriety.

"Huh!?" Said Chief Solder, looking toward the sky.

But it was too late for them now, their attention had wavered from the battle, just as Kale had always intended. Both himself and Celeria de-materialised from sight in less than a nano-second, and immediately they reappeared in the centre of the goons. Kale backhanded Corporal Iron, then when he was in a daze, he drove his forehead into the corporal's face. His head suddenly spewed with perspiration and droplets of blood. Then the doctor spun on the balls of his feet and let his aura explode around him. His scouter was scrambled, but he felt his energy climb to at least 500,000. Instantly, the whole mob was engaged in combat, but while Brass was a formidable opponent, the other troops were substandard. As they had done to the Saiyans, one by one they all fell, hitting the floor lifeless. The difference this time being that they weren't asleep. Before long it was just Celeria, Kale, and the Captain, no doubt the complete role reversal of what Brass had expected. Sometimes, just sometimes, Kale loved dramatic irony...

The Captain's power level was large, it had forced Kale to up his own even further till it reached a whole new threshold, he'd noticed Celeria do the same thing. At this level, the two of them would flatten the hideous alien in no time.

"General..." Kale half whispered. "...Finishing moves?" He had practiced his Galick Gun technique relentlessly since he'd battled Brokka, and now the doctor was itching to take it for a proper drive. If Celeria also used her Final Flash technique with Kale's attack, the captain would be dust in no time.
Back to top Go down
Celeria
Commander
Commander
Celeria

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 12:43 pm

The two saiyans had managed to turn the tables almost effortlessly. Even though she was exhausted from the previous encounter, the General quickly regained her strength and with Kale by her side, her morale was entirely renewed. When they fought, they did so in perfect unison, like through the numerous training sessions they had at the colony.

It was throughout the course of the battle that Celeria became aware of a fact that had only fluttered in the back of her mind up until this point - the doctor had become important to her, his existence and camaraderie on and off the battlefield reinforced her resolve like little else. She also respected and acknowledged his transformation. The frightful, scurrying medic with a lot of questionable jokes was now a fearsome warrior in his right. She knew that she only conditioned him, only showed him the door - he is the one who blasted through it with all of his might and she could finally admit that she was truly proud of him and this pride only fueled her own, making every hit she threw at her opponents harder.

Ultimately, it was the two of them versus the leader of this bizarre team.

"General..." Kale half whispered. "...Finishing moves?"

She looked at him and smiled, giving a curt nod as she thrust her hand forward and they both screamed in unison.

"FINAL FLASH!"
"GALICK GUN!"

The two massive energy beams erupted together instantaneously, obliterating the Captain and everything else in their wake, giving way to a massive explosion that took time to settle. As they both stood up straight and at ease, a crackling noise, as of a communicator, came from one of the devices no doubt belonging to their fallen enemies.
Back to top Go down
Kale
The Doctor
Kale

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 12:59 pm

Kale panted, his lungs were coated in the stench of charred flesh. He'd never unleashed such fury on another being, not even on Brokka when he had battled him back on the colony. Somehow, against all odds, the doctor had found himself united with Celeria once more. It was a peculiar series of events really, and the more he thought on it, the more it eluded him. They were an unlikely pair, completely different in almost every way. Yet somehow, against all logic, they were the perfect counterparts to one another in the throes of battle.

As Kale expelled his weight in oxygen, he looked towards the General and smiled warmly. His muscles throbbed from the intensity of the short battle, but here, right now, he pulsed with more energy than his ki could ever give him. Apologies were not necessary, nor were cursory words of conversation. Standing side by side in battle had been enough, and perhaps finally, Kale was starting to speak Celeria's language.

Suddenly the doctor heard a faint humming sound, almost like a repetitive drill. His ears suddenly picked up and his nostrils flared. He knew that noise, it was a repeater signal, and it hadn't changed in years. The doctor quickly scoured the dead bodies until he retrieved a small scouter from a goons pulpy face.

"It's a repeater signal. I worked with them during my time at the academy. Somebody's been tracking everything we've done... But I can reverse the polarity of the signal and open a channel to whoever's ease dropping." He looked directly to the General, his face filled with caution. "If you permit it, of course General."
Back to top Go down
Celeria
Commander
Commander
Celeria

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:06 pm

"Do it." - she added with a nod.

Celeria had intended to take care of the soldiers and have a much-needed conversation with the doctor, but it appeared her plans were put on hold. Although she was more or less certain who was at the other end of the comm link, she was more than eager to confirm her theory. She crossed her arms and observed the machine as Kale began his work on it.
Back to top Go down
Kale
The Doctor
Kale

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:10 pm

With a few touches of a few buttons, the transmission reversed. For a moment the scouter reverberated with a deep pang, and suddenly a holographic image sprung to life from the lens. This technology was very new, he'd seen nothing like this before. As the projection formed from the light source, Kale dropped the scouter and stepped back. It could only be one person of course, and he was ready for him.

The image quickly formed into a tall, muscular humanoid with large horns and a cape. A shrill laughter could be heard through the small speaker. The doctor stood side by side with the General, waiting for what happened next.
Back to top Go down
King Cold
True Villain
True Villain
King Cold

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:14 pm

"Most impressive indeed." Cold finally let slither. He laughter was without merriment. "My Special Force served me well for over a century. But perhaps I should have reconsidered some of the newer members..." His eyes siphoned to slits as his vision honed in on the newly ordained 'General' and the doctor that had come to the 'rescue' at the very last minute. "Tell me, General Celeria. What will you do now - tell my son of all this?" His smile gave way to a deep frown that gashed into his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Celeria
Commander
Commander
Celeria

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:23 pm

"Lord Cooler has already been informed."
- she elaborated at a slow and even tone.

The General spoke, lowering her hand from her scouter. Since the transmission began, she had set up a direct feed to the mothership. Her expression was stone cold, as emotionless as the general had ever been. She wanted to make it clear that King Cold's supposed elite force was scarcely elite enough for them to break a sweat. Regardless of what Cold had intended, he would have to reconsider his actions for the future.

"My sincere apologies for your centennial elite."

Back to top Go down
King Cold
True Villain
True Villain
King Cold

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 1:32 pm

"Ah, yes. Like a good lapdog." Cold's frown intensified. If war was what Cooler wanted, then it's what he would get. His children had been a thorn in his side for far too long now, growing above themselves, getting blown up on backwater planets, and even cultivating a race of people who could very well one day grow to destroy them all. This game was over, and Cooler knew his father had a great tactical advantage.

"So it's treason then, son." He said, speaking directly to the comm-link connecting to Cooler's line. "I give you power and affluence, and you betray me by keeping the pets I never permitted you to have!?" His deep voice began to bellow, it was rare, but this was one of the extraordinary times that King Cold became outwardly angry. "You forget yourself, you forget your station. All forces are loyal to me, all commence and assets run through my fingertips. I can suffocate any rebellion you gather in moments. I can choke the flow of your trade instantly. I can bury any army you rise to fight me. Unless you relent now and kill these monkeys, I will be forced to destroy you, son."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Mission. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission.   The Mission. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mission.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball: Shintai :: Planet Delta NW-74-
Jump to: