» The Darkest Star
Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:44 pm by Brokka

» The Slug's Domain
Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:47 pm by Brokka

» The Mission.
Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:15 pm by Celeria

» A Shriek in the Darkness.
Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:44 am by Celeria

» What? Even The Doctor Has an Origin Story?
Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:58 pm by Gelth

Most active topics
To Kill a Legend
Outbound
The Slug's Domain
Little Training Jam - Okara
The Game Plan
Analyse This!
The Doctor Will See You Now...
From Out of the Cold
The Mission.
The Darkest Star

Share | 

Inoko

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
inoko

PostSubject: Inoko   Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:24 pm

Name of your character: Inoko

Race: Saiyan

Power level: 10,000.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Background: Inoko was here to make debut in the world by telling the tales of her past. Taking the mic she began to talk to a bunch of strangers that probably didn't care. "Well like most of my race, I came about through two older members of the species participating in sexual intercourse and waiting a gestation period before popping me out like breasts out of a bikini that is too small. Most of my personality has to do with nothing other than me just being myself but there are a couple of events that you could say are "defining". Ever since I was a little girl I have had an interest in the 'Saiyan Form'. The highly muscular, and lean form of the male saiyan, and the supple [s]breasts[/s]features that are yet still strong as a female saiyan. I've simply always been entranced in staring at both of these and may have fetishized the humanoid form at this point.

The next tale is of my sadomasochistic side. I had always looked up to my mother, she was a high class saiyan, a piece of beauty she was, my father though, not so much. Filthy monkey scum. Hehehehaha, its funny because its ironic for me to call someone of my race that. Anyways, I never really got along with the guy, he was a deadbeat, never really did anything. A low class warrior who got a lucky break with my mother who must have been delusional or something, who knows. I trained as often as possible with my mother, I'd always dreamed of joining the military and making my way up the ranks. My dad however never believed in my dreams, thought I was a pansy with the way I liked to dress. Oh but I planned to impress him like he was my alcoholic fa- oh wait that's right, he was. With the years that passed I got stronger and stronger, but was continued to be doubted. Finally one day I challenged him, and he began to laugh at me but accepted. Thoroughly thrashing his sorry underestimating ass, I realized something, it felt good to wail on him, quickly confirmed to not be a selective thing when I blasted a nearby animal with ki the next day but that has nothing to do with the event at hand. I sometimes wonder what would have happened if he had thought of me as an equal when he fought but whatever, I got to win my first fight with him or anyone. And hell did it feel good.

Throughout my days, I ended up as part of the military, as of yet I'm pretty low standing, I have been in any a fight. And with this comes with taking hits every once in a while, over time I ended up enjoying this more and more to the point where its invigorating to be hit by an attack and it leaves me asking for more or puts my drive to inflict pain in gear. Soon enough, King Vegeta heard word of Freeza coming to destroy the planet and out of the saiyans I ended being chosen to be a part of the colony for what I imagine being a chance of fate and luck on my part. Being a part of this I hope to find somebody my own age to hang out with and be my perverted self without judgement. Regardless of their class even as most other high-class saiyans seem to look down upon others, personally I don't quite get it.

In my past there has always been things I've hated or things others do that I've hated. For example when I was 7, I realized somethings. We as saiyans often have very little class, we come we conquer, we eat your cadaverific flesh and that's all good. But we waste a lot of this too while we should probably store more of it instead of leaving it to rot. I'm just saiyan that eating people other species, just delicious, I WANT MORE! PUT IT IN MY MOUTH! But I digress, I also have a pet peeve of those who try to get in a female saiyan's pants by thinking they're entitled to it because of what they do. But if it happens for any other reason, totally chill, I'm not gonna lie. I have siblings but they aren't important enough for me to talk about right now. I like to indulge in the eating of races, fighting, and  being highly perverted whenever possible. I am Inoko, that is all, good bye, don't forget to smite."
And with that Inoko was finished and left her few minutes of spot light satisfied.

Techniques: Death Beam - is a lethal and powerful technique. The user extends his right arm and fires a small, very fast, bullet-like beam of ki from his index finger or the palm of his hand, which barrels down and pierces through an opponent. It is able to be fired exceedingly quickly while maintaining precise aim. It can also be used in rapid fire..

Eye Lasers - are precise laser-like beams shot from both eyes. The potency of the Eye Laser technique varies, but most of them are very fast and able to nullify weak attacks and small projectiles, as well as cripple opponents and damage other objects. The Eye Lasers can vary in colour from red to a bright blue-tinged white.

Telekinesis - is a technique that allows the user to manipulate objects and other people with the power of their mind.

Telepathy - is a way to communicate with others using one's mind.

Earth Cutting Row - is a powerful, very long blade-like energy beam created with two fingers. Able to slice through anything, when powerful enough, it can split a planet into two halves. It can also be directed at several opponents.

Theme Song (optional): Battle Theme:
Spoiler:

General Theme:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
inoko

PostSubject: Re: Inoko   Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:06 am

I am now finished...
PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FOR THE IC HISTORY TELLING SESSION TT_TT XD
also hope you appreciate the effort it took to edit the original image of my oc to a more saiyan lookin character x)
Back to top Go down
Celeria
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Inoko   Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:13 am

I do appreciate the IC history-telling. It was quite an amusing read. There's definitely a saiyan voice to it.

Welcome to the game. cheers

Seeing as how now you've an approved character, I will have to change your username to your character's name. It's website policy, I hope you don't mind.

Feel free to browse through previous threads on planet Delta to get a better idea of what's going on. Currently, the colony is recovering from a devastating crisis and getting ready to face Frieza.

• Character profiles:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://monamiyamoto.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inoko   

Back to top Go down

Inoko
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1