Dragonball: Shintai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball: Shintai

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little Training Jam - Okara

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Okara Zalidah
Worthy Opponent
Worthy Opponent

Little Training Jam - Okara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Training Jam - Okara   Little Training Jam - Okara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:36 am

Okara continued to play with the energy orb in his hand. Saiyans.... What did we really do to deserve our extinction? Well of course we obliterated multiple planets on a whim but why did freeza want to kill the Saiyans. Was it because Freeza feared something? Freeza is the strongest being in the world... What was he afraid of.

"Now wait... Lets think for a moment, Why would freeza a creature who could wipe us off the face of the earth destroy us. He used us as his pets for the longest, sending us to planets to do his bidding.. My parents did work for him for a short time... So why? was he afraid of something.... Some thing that we saiyans have?"

Okara shrugged. The voices in his head began to come back, They were telling him to stop talking and to go back to training. Now they wanted him to develop a energy attack. Probably because he mostly only had close range attacks. Sighing to himself he continued to play with the small energy ball.
Back to top Go down
Mokra
Worthy Opponent
Worthy Opponent
Mokra

PostSubject: Re: Little Training Jam - Okara   Little Training Jam - Okara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:44 am

Mokra started to think about what Okara had said. Frieza's main reason to wipe out the entire race of warriors known as saiyans, was indeed fear. Fear of the saiyans overpowering the already powerful tyrant. But no matter what he did, one day it would all come back to bite him. Like it did always.

"He was afraid of our power. We grew, and still grow, stronger everyday. Bardock, Celeria, Espara, Me. Plus, the legend of the super saiyan was around. I'm sure the idea of having someone stronger than himself spoke frieza enough for him to do what he did...coward"

Mokra was surprised Okara was still playing around with his little ki ball. "We should do something. So you can stop playing around with that ball." Mokra smirked. He wasn't sure about what to do, but Okara, with his younger mind, and bigger imagination, surely had something in mind.
Back to top Go down
Okara Zalidah
Worthy Opponent
Worthy Opponent

PostSubject: Re: Little Training Jam - Okara   Little Training Jam - Okara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:54 am

Okara let the ball in his hand dissipate. Watching the energy go away in the breeze he continued to hear the voices in his head, each one telling him to work on a new blasting technique. One that would be strong enough to destroy a ship in a single blast. Okara closed his hand once the ball was completely gone.

"Super Saiyan.... I don't really know if that truly exists. At one point I was thought to be the second coming of the Super Saiyan... then I was discarded like garbage so I don't believe in it." Okara sighed. "If you wanna do something we could continue training? I'm working on making a new technique, a energy blast technique."

Okara stretchered his body preparing for his next step of his training. His body was loosing as he stretched and his arms began to stop hurting. Looking at Morka, Okara looked at him to see what his response was.
Back to top Go down
Mokra
Worthy Opponent
Worthy Opponent
Mokra

PostSubject: Re: Little Training Jam - Okara   Little Training Jam - Okara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:44 am

Mokra was glad Okara knew about the legend. But to him, Okara didn't believe the super saiyan legend because he was believed to be one. And the disappointment he got, probably led to the disbelief he felt. Mokra understood it though. It must've been hard. But still, Mokra believed there really was a super saiyan inside every saiyan.

"Well I would like to have a new technique to use. I use mine quite frequently. So having a new one would be great. Do you have anything in mind? I, myself, prefer blast attacks. You can be close or far, and those will still hit. And the energy you waste highly depends on how you use your attack."

Mokra took his gloves out, and threw'em onto the ground. A green sphere came out of his hand, and hovered above it. Mokra had been thinking of making a new attack for himself, with that exact color. He clenched his fist and the little power ball disappeared with a puff. Mokra then turned his attention back to the younger saiyan that was in the room with him.
Back to top Go down
Okara Zalidah
Worthy Opponent
Worthy Opponent

PostSubject: Re: Little Training Jam - Okara   Little Training Jam - Okara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:59 am

Okara shrugged. The voices in his head continued to beat on his skull like a police man with a warant. Honestly he preferred close combat techniques since he had more experience with them. He never really used many blast techniques on Planet Vegeta and he never had anyone to teach him. Everything he did and learned he had thought up or taught himself.

"Honestly most of my techniques are close ranged, never had a chance to learn or teach myself any blasting techniques over the basic ki blast." Okara stopped stretching once Morka pulled out a orb of pure energy. Sighing to himself Okara continued, "Since your the expert on these kind of techniques how would one train to fire one?"

Back to top Go down
Mokra
Worthy Opponent
Worthy Opponent
Mokra

PostSubject: Re: Little Training Jam - Okara   Little Training Jam - Okara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:45 pm

Mokra was happy that Okara asked for his assistance to learn more about long ranged attacks. Truth was Mokra did know how to execute those moves pretty well. He was used to do them, but there really wasn't that much advise he could give to Okara about it.

"Just fire them, I guess. First you gotta find a way to charge your attack, of course. But when it's charged, just throw it. That's all I can say about it." Mokra was being honest, as there really wasn't a big business to using long ranged blast attacks. "The only thing you gotta master is how you charge your attack. For example..."

Mokra stepped back a bit. He curled his fingers and placed both his hands together at chest level facing Okara. He then thrusted both hands in front of him. "See? If I had charged my ki, I could've easily blasted you or anything in this room. I's truly all about the movements and your the way your feeling. If you feel enraged, I assure you your attack will come out differently."
Back to top Go down
Okara Zalidah
Worthy Opponent
Worthy Opponent

PostSubject: Re: Little Training Jam - Okara   Little Training Jam - Okara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:03 pm

Okara nodded at the demonstration Mokra gave. So all Okara had to do was charge his ki like he did for his multiform technique. Then with that energy he would be able to blast something. Making a wide legged stance Okara lifted his hand to his chest. Trying to concentrate he felt his ki begin to pool toward his hand.

"So if what you are saying is correct all I need to do is this?"
Okara asked as he pushed his hand out. A small energy ball came out of his hand and flew slowly toward a wall where it disintegrated into nothingness. Okara let out a long sigh before turning to Morka.

"Guess that isn't the best way for me to fire my ki blast."
Okara said wondering how he could make it alot stronger and move alot farther. Scratching his head Okara wondered how he could make the blast stronger and into a energy beam.
Back to top Go down
Mokra
Worthy Opponent
Worthy Opponent
Mokra

PostSubject: Re: Little Training Jam - Okara   Little Training Jam - Okara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:51 pm

Mokra nodded at first, but then wondered what was wrong. He got it, faster than what he had imagined. Okara didn't have enough concentration. He needed to focus on creating the energy in his hands. And not just focus on the possible outcome. He had to plan what he would do, not what would happen after he'd do said thing.

"Not quite Okara, but close. You need to focus on creating the energy first, then on what to do with it. Like this." Mokra took the same pose he had before, this time creating a small orb in the middle of his hands. The violet orb began to grow, as Mokra thrusted both his hands in front of him. "Gallick Gun, FIRE!" The pink-ish attack was sent forwards and it hit the wall, breaking through.

Of Course Mokra hadn't used his full power. Not even close to that. He didn't want to destroy the training grounds. "See? That was a perfect executed long range blast. Now, try again!" Mokra said. He pointed at the whole he had made, so that Okara could fire his blast through that whole, not to cause any more damages.
Back to top Go down
Okara Zalidah
Worthy Opponent
Worthy Opponent

PostSubject: Re: Little Training Jam - Okara   Little Training Jam - Okara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:11 pm

Okara looked at the hole in the wall. It was large, large enough for Okara to stick his arm inside but small enough for it to only be one arm. Okara wanted to see if he could stick his arm in the hole, but Common sense told him otherwise. Lifting his leg Okara made a pitching stance preparing to fire another energy blast.

Throwing hard while with his thumb between the index and middle fingers at varying depths. He tumbles and drops violently, diagonally as he does it a ki ball of energy flew toward the hole. It looked like it was going to go through but then the ball began to shake violently before smashing into a piece of wall next to the hole.

"Man, that didn't work... Not enough control." Okara sighed. "Maybe I should change my stance.. Maybe try and charge the energy a different way." Okara scratched his head as he contemplated how he was going to adjust his form.
Back to top Go down
Mokra
Worthy Opponent
Worthy Opponent
Mokra

PostSubject: Re: Little Training Jam - Okara   Little Training Jam - Okara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:14 pm

Mokra shook his head. Okara wasn't doing everything wrong, there was just one little thing. He already had the focus down, so at least he got up a step. It could be worst if he still couldn't make a simple KI blast. Mokra looked down at the slightly smaller saiyan, and opened his mouth. He didn't speak, as he was still thinking of what to say. He simply wasn't sure how this kid could get better.

Then, a nice option flew into Mokra's mind. "The problem IS your position. Try getting into a position where your both comfortable, and in a strategic position towards the little hole. " Mokra closed his eyes, extended his arms to his sides, and closed his fists. A green energy could be seen charging inside. The flowing green ki could be seen through the the spaces between his fingers.

After charging for a bit, Mokra opened his eyes. He brought his hands to his chest, and looked up also pointing his hands to the ceiling. "Ahhhh!" He shouted, opening his hands. The green steam of energy flew up into the ceiling and broke a open a gigantic hole. The good thing was Mokra and Okara were on the highest level of the training grounds, so it'd just disappear in space. "You try it now..."
Back to top Go down
Okara Zalidah
Worthy Opponent
Worthy Opponent

PostSubject: Re: Little Training Jam - Okara   Little Training Jam - Okara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:10 am

Okara yawned. Watching Mokra fire the energy stream into the air he saw that Mokra's stance was only slightly different from Okara's first stance. Okara began to mimic Mokra's stance. He closed his eyes, extended his arms to his sides, and closed his fists. A red energy could be seen charging inside. The flowing red ki could be seen through the the spaces between his fingers.

After charging for a bit, Okara opened his eyes. He brought his hands to his chest, and looked up also pointing his hands to the ceiling. "Ahhhh!" He shouted, opening his hands. A red energy beam came from his hands but it wasn't strong nor fast. Okara had to stop his energy blast half way to make sure he didn't destroy anything.

"Hmmmm I think I should change my stance... Doesn't look like your stance is exactly right for me... I couldn't effectively charge my ki. Lets go back to the first step before we progress anymore." Okara said, he felt that they were shifting through the training steps abit to fast, he was already at the third step, it felt like every time he decides to experiment with one step Mokra would through him to the next.
Back to top Go down
Mokra
Worthy Opponent
Worthy Opponent
Mokra

PostSubject: Re: Little Training Jam - Okara   Little Training Jam - Okara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:31 am

Mokra scratched his head, there had to be something wrong with Okara's way of charging the attack. Maybe he still wasn't focusing, since Mokra noticed he yawned. Then again the young saiyan could not be as powerful as Mokra thought. Or he could just be charging his power wrong.

"Hmmm, some less talented saiyans sometimes have trouble charging attacks with their fists closed. Try opening next time." Mokra commented. It was a nice suggestion, and he hoped Okara would take it. Then again, the young saiyan seemed to be following the advice Mokra was giving him.

"Let's try one more time. Then you can go rest up a bit. If you want I'll get you a little drink or something to relax. But first, we're getting the blast right. And don't worry about throwing the blast up. Space is what awaits for your attack after this set of the training facility." Mokra exclaimed. He was waiting for Okara to repeat the move. This time, successfully.
Back to top Go down
Okara Zalidah
Worthy Opponent
Worthy Opponent

PostSubject: Re: Little Training Jam - Okara   Little Training Jam - Okara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:00 am

Okara shrugged. He wasn't tired he was mostly bored. Honestly he wanted to play around with the energy control. He wanted to see what he could do with the energy he was charging. Sighing he knew that Mokra wouldn't let him go back to the older steps so that he could try some new ways of firing.

Concentrating his ki in both of his hands with his fingers completely outstretched and arms outstretched at his sides. Bringing his hands up to the side of their chest the Okara closed his hand. Then stretching his hand out right in front of them and pushing with his arms and stretching out their hands again he fired a red stream of ki energy. The energy was strong, much stronger then what Okara intended but unfortunately there was still not enough control in the attack. Blasting another hole in the wall, the hole was alot larger then the hole Mokra made.

"Still no control... I think I should work on controlling my ki energy." Okara said as he turned himself toward the first hole in the wall. Making a energy ball in his hand, it was obvious that he was going to attempt to make it pass through the hole.
Back to top Go down
Mokra
Worthy Opponent
Worthy Opponent
Mokra

PostSubject: Re: Little Training Jam - Okara   Little Training Jam - Okara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:16 pm

At first Mokra thought Okara was handling it. But that thought came crashing down when Okara failed to do a perfect blast yet again. It wasn't hard. Nearly all saiyans could do a simple blast attack. Even if it had to be from their mouths. Mokra wasn't that primal when it came to attacks. Unless he was in his Oozaru form, which in fact, he hadn't been on for a while. Well, for the simple fact that he hadn't looked at any moon in the days he'd been awake

Mokra scratched his head, unsure of what to say to Okara next. The kid just couldn't do a thing every saiyan, no matter how weak, knew how to do. A horrifying truth, that Mokra decided to not tell Okara, fearing it'd put him off of trying the damn blast attack. "Look Okara, controlling energy is quite easy. You can control small blasts. Why not do the same with big ones. Start creating bigger balls of energy. But first, I expect you to do this..." Mokra called a small sphere of KI up to his hand. He threw it onto the air, and made it fly where he wanted, nearly hitting Okara, but then exploding on the ground next to him. "See That? I simple controlled my energy. Like you can do with any blast. After throwing a huge attack, simply direct it to your target."

Mokra looked at Okara making that small little KI ball on his own hand. After realizing what Okara was about to do, Mokra placed his palm in front of his hand, and released a continuous blast of blue energy, and expanded the hole he had made before severely. He looked back at Okara, as if he was waiting for him to do something similar to what he had done nearly a minute ago. And would be quite displeased if Okara failed yet again. Very displeased.

Okara wasn't that weak. He just didn't have enough guidance as a young-in. Little saiyans needed someone to help them, and clearly, Okara did not have any help. Otherwise, this would be a piece of cake. A serious normal routine to him. But since it wasn't, Mokra could only be let to think that his father hated Okara. But why!
Back to top Go down
Okara Zalidah
Worthy Opponent
Worthy Opponent

PostSubject: Re: Little Training Jam - Okara   Little Training Jam - Okara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:41 am

Okara said nothing. It might be easy to most Saiyans to fire beams from their hands, eyes, and mouths but unfortunately Okara never had to do that. He usually spent most of his training using his ki to strengthen his muscles so that he could out maneuver most of his adversaries and bring them to close combat rather then long range fighting. It was probably unlikely that he would ever truly grasp how to do the energy beam technique but first he had to be able to control his energy ball.

Okara lifted the small energy ball in his one hand and began to charge his ki. The ki that began to charge went into the ball of energy slowly making the ball grow. Okara continued to put energy into the ball until it was around 12 inches in diameter. Taking a step back Okara pushed his hand out and fired the ball.

Concentrating Okara directed the ball forward in a straight line. The ball of energy moved down the directed path at a fast speed. Almost as if it was going down a pre directed path. Then the ball moved closer and closer to the hole. Once it got to the hole the ball stopped. Okara smiled. Snapping his fingers the ball exploded just like the orb that Mokra had thrown.
Back to top Go down
Mokra
Worthy Opponent
Worthy Opponent
Mokra

PostSubject: Re: Little Training Jam - Okara   Little Training Jam - Okara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:54 pm

Mokra laughed, as Okara could at least do some good normal, ki ball attacks. Not too shabby. Could be much worst for a saiyan of Okara's caliber. He at least had the concentration and the creation of the ki orbs down. In the least, he could create long ranged orbs, that would only be destroyed by the time they'd hit Okara's target.

"We may be on to something with those KI orbs. Before jumping onto the huge, continuous blasts, you could use those balls. Using them at a slightly longer distance than your normal close range attacks." Mokra was already a bit more proud of what he had just thought off. Maybe the kid was gonna make it, and be a good soldier.

Mokra clapped a bit, before bowing his head. "Could be worst kiddo. Not as good as me..." Mokra flashed a victory sign. "But for now, it'll do. I'm sure you'll get better over time." Mokra yawned, noticing even he had gotten a bit tired. The day had been rough. Even on Mokra himself. His yawn wasn't very loud, as the saiyan could control his voice. He'd go off to bed pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
Okara Zalidah
Worthy Opponent
Worthy Opponent

PostSubject: Re: Little Training Jam - Okara   Little Training Jam - Okara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:09 pm

Okara sighed. He still wasn't satisfied with his energy blasts. In fact he planned to continue with his training for the rest of his day but turning his attention to Mokra, Okara shrugged. It was obvious that the older saiyan was tired, but it was surprising that Okara wasn't tired considering the beating he'd taken earlier. Probably it was because he was younger. Sighing once again he said.

"You can head back, the voices in my head won't let me quit just yet... " Okara responded back. "Besides I have alot more to do after working on the blasts." Okara once again began to pool his energy back to his hand and summoned another orb.

Playing with the energy ball Okara concentrated, It wasn't easy to fling the energy up, down, left and right without it exploding or destroying the area but that was what Okara began to work on. It wasn't going easily but nothing was easy when you try it for the first time. For the remainder of the time that Mokra was in the room, Okara continued to work on controlling the orb.
Back to top Go down
Mokra
Worthy Opponent
Worthy Opponent
Mokra

PostSubject: Re: Little Training Jam - Okara   Little Training Jam - Okara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Mokra stretched his arms, and yawned a bit louder. A realization came over his mind. That he hadn't slept since he had awaken. He didn't feel tired, since he had already slept for twenty years. But the tiredness did exist, and it grew larger everyday. So large, Mokra just could not ignore such thing. If he did, that would turn into a huge disadvantage, and a major distraction in battles, compromising Mokra's position, which ever it wsa.

"I really better take off. Being awake for nearly over two weeks doesn't pan out very well. Coupled up with the fact that I do not stop training." Mokra answered, struggling to not close his eyes. He rubbed them a bit, his left one under his scouter. It beeped and startled Mokra. But not too much. The spiky haired saiyan clicked the side of his scouter, as a manuscript ran through the device. The doctors were wishing to see Mokra. He wasn't gonna comply, at least, not on the moment.

Mokra made his way to the door, as it slid open. Mokra looked back at Okara, quite proud that the saiyan couldn't just give up. It actually reminded Mokra of himself, a little less brave, or so it seemed, but it still reminded the young saiyan of his even earlier days. He got out the door and looked back at the other kid. See ya' soon kid!!! Mokra thought, finally exiting the grand stage.
Back to top Go down
Kale
The Doctor
Kale

PostSubject: Re: Little Training Jam - Okara   Little Training Jam - Okara - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:36 am

((OOC: Thread completed.

PL reward: 2,000 per post

Mokra: 24 posts x 2000 = 48,000
Okara: 23 posts x 2000 = 46,000

Thread locked))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Training Jam - Okara   Little Training Jam - Okara - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Training Jam - Okara
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball: Shintai :: Planet Delta NW-74-
Jump to: